The Northwest Chamber
The Northwest or Southwest chamber is decorated with period furnishings organized on balance and symmetry; as visual metaphors for reasoned order; they are eminently desirable symbols of authority and simplicity in the Georgian composition of your Newport bed and breakfast room. The bed, its headboard a single, thick slab of Honduran mahogany, may have arrived on a returning vessel on Newport's "Triangle Trade
," which plied the waters between Africa, the Caribbean, and then back to Newport carrying molasses and the highly prized Honduran mahogany.
CURRENT ROOM RATES as of JAN 1, 2015
- Nov 1st thru Nov 31st - Weekdays: $225.00 per night Weekends: $250.00 per night
- Dec 1st thru Jan 31 - $179.00 per night.
- Feb 1st thru Apr 30 - $179.00 weekdays / $200.00 weekend
- May 1st thru May 31st - $250.00 weekdays / $275.00 weekend
- Jun 1st thru Oct 31st - $275.00 weekdays / $310.00 weekend
Taxes are additional.